I know you hate when they use cliches to fix you.
When they say just move on when the bad boy who you thought will love you, broke your heart.
When they tell you calm down when you are angry and bitter towards the world that you could create an earthquake.
When tell you you’re beautiful but that boy you fancied just left you for another prettier girl.
When they say it gets better and you are ready to destroy yourself cause nothing numbs your pain; no cigarette, no cup of coffee.
When they tell you stay strong but you feel so damn weak because you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.
But sometimes all you need is a cliche:
Move on when the jerk broke your heart, out there is a boy dying to have you.
Scream, shout and destroy everything around you but calm yourself down and forgive the world one more time.
Yes, she might prettier, but does she have an universe inside of her like you have? Will she write him a poem like your? No.
It gets better, no matter how crushed you are. The sun. the moon and the stars shine only for you. Don’t give up, tomorrow you will smile.
You have the right to fall but get up and lift the world with you. And they will bow for you.
1. Don’t fall in love, we are sixteen and greedy. We love others because we can’t love ourselves. That’s desperation.
2. You are beautiful but I don’t believe in all the make-up you are wearing. And the gold you are covering yourself into.
3. Your poems don’t seem as extravagant as you are. But I believe you have talent, but you should not write so many poems, it will not make you famous.
4. Someday a boy will love you, but you will have to change.
5. You are a dangerous girl but all you need is a good man that knows how to tame bad girls.
6. I don’t understand your sadness. It makes you so desperate for me and I don’t breathe well with stones on my heart.
7. You are so strong and I don’t believe that you can ever be weak.
8. I guess I will never admit it to you again but it is intimidating that you are so unapologetically yourself. My gut tells me you will be lonely.
9. I can’t love you but please don’t stop loving me, I need it for me ego. I am a bit insecure and your love is my source of confidence.
10. I will always compare you to her. I will always choose her. She is like the lovely breeze in May and you are a hurricane in November."